Things are looking up, y’all. I feel like my life has gone back to normal. Nothing like the craziness of January or February, thankfully. I even made it out to my home state of California this month. It was AWESOME. Seriously, the Pacific Ocean is my soulmate.
So, I read a bunch of books in March that I really (mostly) enjoyed, which always makes me happy:
- Seeking Jordan – weird, but strangely good
- Miller’s Valley – loved it (and the book cover may be one of my favorites ever)
- Multiple Listings – enjoyable!…and then completely forgettable (I have to explanation for this)
- Do What You Want on Wall Street – lots of info in here…maybe TOO much
- The Bloat Cure – not great
- Lust and Wonder – love
- Sh*tty Mom for All Seasons – disappointing
- Something Will Happen, You’ll See – let’s all go kill ourselves
Anyhoo, I’m pretty happy with the reading situation lately. I’m feeling fulfilled. And I’m on track to meet my reading goal of 110 books this year, so that’s good.
Just gonna keep this train rolling. Hoping for more of the same, honestly. Happy reading, everyone!